From Belgium to a Castle in the Collio
International wedding have a particular flavor. Different cultures and traditions blend and merge perfectly because that day, whatever nationality, one thing binds everything: love for the couple and the happiness in seeing them make such an important step.
Selene and Jonathan live in Belgium and were able to come to Italy very few times. Some details of the wedding were not even seen before that day. Think of the effect that must have made them appear before their eyes something that until then was only virtual.
When I saw Selene that morning, she had a smile on her face and a great desire to meet and hold tight Jonathan. She had devoted so much time and energy to make their wedding even more special and finally that day had come. She was wonderful.
Jonathan was waiting for her in the church, even impatient as ever. You know that I find the bride’s entrance always very exciting and this was even more. And yes, because the church chosen by Selene and Jonathan is the same choice for us for our wedding! What an emotion!
A rain of rice underwent them when they came out at the end of the ceremony. They were sunny, happy, and on the top of the world. And when we literally turn the corner to shot some photos waiting for the guests to go to the reception, maybe that was the time when they really realized what had just happened. Finally they had only a few minutes for them to hug, snuggling and admire each other… they were really wonderful.
– hair stylist and makeup artist: Maura of New Ideas by Banin Federico, Cervignano
– Bride’s dress: Pronovias, Something Blue in Trieste
– groom’s dress: Café Costume, Gent
– flowers: Aurelia The art of flowers, Monfalcone
– pastry shop: Pastry shop Cidin, Gorizia
– music: Carlo Marzaroli and Dj Flo
– location of the ceremony: Preval Sanctuary
– location of the reception: Castle Formentini